Thursday 24 January 2013

More Hair Clips!

You guys, look what I made for you!  I've arranged these clips by clip type, so you can have a good look at what you're buying.  Hope you enjoy your time in my shop. :-)

Bobby Pins
All these bobby pins are antique bronze colour.  They are 5cm (2 inches) long.  Coins (Aus 5c and US 1c) show size scale.

Victorian inspired "Blossom" bobby pins
These bobby pins feature a cluster of three delicate embroidered rosebuds and are inspired by beautiful Victorian-era fashion accessories with similar embellishments.
I have three (3) sets of these available and they are $6/pr.

Simple Jewel bobby pins- red
These bobby pins feature a single red jewel.  They provide a simple, understated elegance and a little flash of colour to brighten your day.
I have only one (1) set of these available and they are $6/pr.

Simple Jewel bobby pins - purple

Perhaps you prefer purple?  A simple little glisten of the most royal of colours.
Elegant and regal.
SOLD OUT
Drop me a line if you would like a pair like them made for you. :-)
Standard Barrette Clips
These clips are 5cm long and silver tone.  The actual barrette is not usually visible when in the hair.  Again, coins show scale.

Buttons and Bows - red
Oversize red buttons with "dalmatian" bows (white with black spots, for those playing along at home).
Very cute without being imposing.
I have only one (1) set of these very adorable clips available and they are $4.50/pr.

Buttons and Bows - white

Oversize white buttons with bows, burgundy with white spots.
I couldn't think of a cute name for that colour scheme, sorry.
Also very cute!  Hooray!
I have only one (1) set of these very adorable clips available and they are $4.50/pr.
Standard Snap Clips
(Or what I like to call "normal hair clips")
These clips are a silver tone base and are 5cm long.  Coins show scale.

Rainbow Jewel clips
These snap clips feature a row of multicoloured gems - a sparkling rainbow!  Add a little glisten to your life. :-D
I have only one (1) set of these available and they are $4.50/pr.


French Barrette Clips

These French barrette clips are 4cm long and not visible in the hair.

Apricot Gerbera

A single clip featuring a stunning layered gerbera daisy.  The flower measures 6cm across.
I have one (1) of these in stock, and it is $4.50.
All of these prices include postage because that is easier for my brain.

Thank you for stopping by! :-D

**IMPORTANT NOTE: I have noticed some issues with the shopping cart.  If you place an order, please either leave a comment or email me with your order also.**

No comments:

Post a Comment